Tolo Toys: First Friends Sledge Set
Discreet wheels allow the Sledge to easily be pulled or pushed
Pull back action means the Sledge can speed along on its own
Sledge comes with its very own Eskimo Boy driver and a Husky!
Eskimo Boy has recessed hands so they clip securely to the handle bars. Sledge can hold 2 First Friend characters
Encourages imaginative play
- Introduce your baby to the First Friends character(s)
- Let your child explore the toy and find out which features move and make a sound
- if necessary assist and show them all the moving, clicking parts.
- If the character does a job, explain what that job is, and what the character does e.g. 'She's a diver, she goes underwater to look at the fish or to find sunken treasure!',
- 'He's a pilot - he flies aeroplanes so that people can go to other places'
- Encourage your child to handle and move the character into different positions
- Encourage your child to join in with you and imitate the sounds the noises you might hear as the characters do their jobs, eg the sound of the engine as the racing car driver zooms along in his car
- Ask your child simple questions such as 'can you make the head move?'
- Praise your child for any attempt made to join in with making sounds and moving the parts
- Encourage your child to talk about his or her new friend
Suitable for 12 months +