Tolo Toys: First Friends Boy with Broken Leg
Introduce your baby to the First Friends range of characters!
- Individually Packaged.- Cute, pose-able characters.- Clicking and Rotating arms and Legs.- Squeaker.- Safe for Teething.- Collectable.
- Let your child explore the toy and find out which features move and make a sound - if necessary assist and show them all the moving, clicking parts.
- If the character does a job, explain what that job is, and what the character does e.g. ‘She's a diver, she goes underwater to look at the fish or to find sunken treasure!’, ‘He's a pilot - he flies aeroplanes so that people can go to other places’
- Encourage your child to handle and move the character into different positions
- Encourage your child to join in with you and imitate the sounds the noises you might hear as the characters do their jobs, eg the sound of the engine as the racing car driver zooms along in his car.
- Ask your child simple questions such as 'can you make the head move?'
- Praise your child for any attempt made to join in with making sounds and moving the parts
- Encourage your child to talk about his or her new friend
Suitable for ages 12months +