Melissa and Doug: Wooden Pantry Products Set
This product is sold out
Here are some great staples every little chef needs to have in the pantry.
This 9-piece wooden set of dry goods includes tuna, ketchup, spaghetti, soup, sugar, crackers, salad dressing, mustard and cereal.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to identify each food item, and to count them (9).
- Ask the child to identify shapes found on the food items. (rectangles, circles, diamonds etc.)
- Ask the child to identify colors found on the food items. (red, green, yellow, etc.)
- Ask the child which food item is the longest. Which item is the smallest?
- Play "store" and ask the child to fill your grocery order.
- Ask the child to identify a food item by asking questions about them. ("What food(s) do people put on hamburgers?")
- Ask the child to stack the food items as high as he/she can before they topple.
Dimensions: 10.5" x 13" x 2.75" Packaged.
Recommended Ages: 3+ years