- Beautifully constructed wooden toy with 12 brightly coloured, easy-to-grip shapes
- Each shape fits through a hole of the same shape on the wooden cube
- Classic learning activity with nostalgic appeal
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Promotes colour and shape recognition and problem-solving skills
Have kids build a tower with the blocks. Help them become familiar with the shapes and colors by identifying them as kids stack the blocks.
Encourage beginning counting skills by asking kids to count the blocks with you. Repeat the activity until they are familiar with the numbers one through 12.
Once kids are familiar with the shapes and colours, ask them to hand you a specific shape or colour block.