African animal favourites are featured on this extra thick wooden puzzle.
Eight easy-grasp, chunky wild animal pieces have full-colour, matching pictures underneath. The animal pieces stand upright for pretend play.
Encourages hand-eye, fine motor, and creative expression skills.
- Chunky wooden puzzle in a safari theme
- Eight extra-thick puzzle pieces
- Pieces stand upright for playtime
- Sturdy wooden puzzle board
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and creative expression
WHAT'S MY SOUND?: Have kids make each animal's sound as they place and remove the pieces from the puzzle board. What sound does the giraffe make when it eats?
STORY TIME: Give each animal a name, a personality, and talk about where it lives, what it eats, and what it likes to do.
TRACE IT: Help kids trace the puzzle pieces on a piece of paper. Have them colour in their own versions of the animals!