- Multi-use easel to inspire painting, drawing, and countless ways to play creatively
- Includes dry-erase board, chalkboard, locking paper-roll holder, child-safe paper cutter, 4 easy-clip grips and 2 large plastic trays that can be removed for easy cleaning
- Paper, paint, cups, paint brushes, and chalk sold separately; works best with 18-inch paper roll
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Sturdy wooden frame, easy assembly
Give clues and have the child draw what you describe and then switch and draw what the child describes to you -- get ready for some silliness!
Draw a shape on the dry-erase board while the child draws a shape on the chalkboard. Switch sides. Add a shape or line to the child's drawing while the child adds a shape or line to yours. Continue switching sides adding to each other's drawings until you both agree the masterpieces are complete!
Play drawing games, such as tic-tac-toe or hangman. Play a guessing game, where one person thinks of a movie, book, place, or phrase, then tries to draw it (no letters allowed!) while the other person tries to guess what it is!
Use the easel to play school! Have kids be the "teacher" and set up dolls or stuffed animals as "students." They can use the chalkboard to teach the class the ABCs, simple math problems, or to write "homework" assignments.