Melissa and Doug: Bake & Decorate Cupcake Set
Be sure your little baker uses the oven mitt to remove these four delectable-looking wooden cupcakes from their cupcake baking tray!
This special set has three dry-erase markers shaped like icing tubes to decorate the smooth, removable, wipe-off cupcake tops. With colorful baking cupcake sleeves and decorative wooden candles, these low-cal cupcakes will be the hit of birthday and tea parties!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to make the cupcakes to order. For example, you might request one chocolate cupcake with pink icing and green polka dots.
- Ask the child to tell a story about the cupcakes he/she is baking. Are they for a special party, holiday, or event?
- Ask the child to study the candles then close his/her eyes. Remove and conceal one candle. Ask the child to describe the missing candle. Repeat by concealing two candles, then three.
- Place four decorated cupcakes in front of the child. Ask the child to study them then close his/her eyes. Remove and conceal one cupcake. Ask the child to describe the missing cupcake.
- Pretend to have a birthday party. Ask the child to decorate the cupcakes and place them into the cupcake tray. Ask the child to sing "Happy Birthday," then "blow out" the candles.
Dimensions: 10.5" x 13.25" x 3.13" Packaged.
Recommended Ages: 3+ years.