Happy pets play in the yard on this extra thick wooden puzzle that includes eight easy-grasp, chunky pet pieces.
Each pet animal can stand upright for pretend play and has a full-colour, matching picture underneath.
Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and creative expression skills.
- 8-piece wooden puzzle featuring pets
- Pieces stand up for use as manipulatives or play pieces
- Chunky wooden pieces are easy for little hands to grasp
- Full-color pictures beneath the pieces offer visual clues
- Encourages hand-eye coordination and imaginative play
WHAT'S MY SOUND?: Have kids make each animal's sound as they place and remove the pieces from the puzzle board. What sound does the turtle make when it swims and the rabbit when it eats?
STORY TIME: Give each animal a name, a personality, and talk about where it lives, what it eats, and what it likes to do.
TRACE IT: Help kids trace the puzzle pieces on a piece of paper. Have them color in their own versions of the animals!